
Dallin has been learning so much at school and doing very well with all his studies. It's great watching him read to the other kids. As you can see, Harrison really listens and enjoys it!

Hallie is finally growing up to be a girl! There are no longer fights every Sunday to put on a dress.

Haden took an art class at the YMCA this last session called "messy bees" and as you can see, it certainly was messy. He loved it so much that I've decided to sign him up for another session.

Harrison has been growing up so fast! He has been a lot of FUN! He is quite often happy and content to play with whatever is on the floor. Unfortunately, he has been through many ear infections and will soon be getting tubes (hopefully)!
9 comments:
I have tubes! they do help a lot!! are they putting him out? It hurt really really bad and i was 16 when i got them.
So good to see an update!!! The kids are growing up so fast! They are all so cute! How are things going with you guys?
yeah...so glad i checked to see your update!!! so fun to have you over yesterday!
Glad to see everyone is doing well. I'm happy for you that Hallie likes wearing dresses now!!
Just did tubes with Ella, she's a totally different person. We hope all is well, keep in touch.
Hurray, the Cleverly's are back!!! I can't believe how much the kids have changed, especially Harrison. He looks like the others of course, but he has his own unique look too. And Hallie in that dress, how adorable is she! Hope you are all doing well and little Harry can get feeling better...maybe crawling will knock that infection right out.
Ear infections are no fun... I hope he gets feeling better! It's great to hear from you guys!
Good to hear Hallie is turning into a little girl now. I remember you saying how hard it was to get her into anything too girly. I Remember she loved that one denim jacket and purple skirt, and Josie was so happy to have a matching one!
Yay! Tubes... Just do it. It is SOOO worth it. Kyler had about 8 or 10 ear infections till we finally had tubes put in. And he hasn't had one since. (he had them put in when he was 10 months..and he is now 3 and they are almost out.... Worth every penny (oh wait..we were on government aid then, so they were free. Thanks uncle sam!)
Post a Comment