Friday, November 2, 2007
What happens when you are too high and drunk to successfully lead police on a chase?
You wake up in the hopsital with absolutely no teeth and a surgery scar from ear to ear! This is exactly what happened to a 23 year old man today! He was so drunk and had so many drugs in his system that he could not drive safely during his 100 mph police chase! Luckily for him there is a dedicated oral surgery team that could patch him up all afternoon and evening so he could probably end up worse off next time!! How sad really. It's amazing what people resort to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tell Dave not to drink so much next time.
What is it Dave actually does? They actually have dentists in hospitals? I know Im dumb when it comes to this stuff!Instead my brain had been fed law stuff!
Hey look at me I saw your blog. The kids are so cute. My kids loved seeing them. I promise I will keep in touch better.
Erin
We certainly missed Thanksgiving with the Cleverly's. I forgot how nice it was to just go to your home then back to mine and not juggle 2 families. Ahh, the good times! Hope you had a delicious, moist turkey!
Post a Comment