
The kids have made a lot of friends with the other residents kids. This is at the annual Halloween party for the hospital. There were so many activites and games and WAY to many people there!

Here is Dave's costume for the night. I think this ends up being his costume every year. He always talks about dressing up, but never does anything about it until last minute and this is what we have in the house. Maybe I should be a good wife and get something figured out and ready for him, but Halloween is really not my favorite time of the year. Maybe it's because when I was little, I always got witch socks or ghost earrings for my birthday which is on the 29th. (Actually, I even got goofy stuff for my birthday just a few years ago from Emily!) Or maybe because I always thought it was wierd dressing up and asking for candy in the freezing cold.
2 comments:
So is Dave, "Dave the Builder", or is that what he wears into the OR. I know they wear protective eye wear, so I just thought I'd ask :)
Ashley, I'm sure I could get some good deals on some Halloween socks and earrings if you are getting low. I'll keep my eyes open for you. ;)
I love the costumes! Everyone looks great. John must have the same "gene" as Hallie when it comes to Halloween costumes. In the last two years I've come to realize that John has a mind of his own and will only wear the costume that he has in mind. If only I would remember this.
Post a Comment