Halloween day turned out to be quite crazy! I spent most of the day laying on the couch sick, hoping Dave really would be home around early afternoon like he was supposed to so he could get everyone ready and take them trick or treating, BUT of course that didn't happen. Dave couldn't leave a brain surgery patient until after 5:00. So I managed to get up off the couch and get going.
Hallie was supposed to be Cinderella, but as you can see she wasn't! I even tried to pay her $11 to wear her adorable dress mom bought her awhile ago. Unfortunately, she had to dress up like a farmer for school and she really wanted to stay a farmer for trick or treating. Haden wears this every day, so for me he didn't look any different AND Dallin was very excited to be Zorro after watching the movie with Papa when we were home this summer. Whatever floats their boat works for me beacuse as you read earlier I am not a big Halloween lover. We did end up with a HUGE bag of candy though with a lot of really good candy!! I can't wait to see how much we will have next year when Harrison is old enough to go. The benefits of having so many kids!
4 comments:
What an excellent update! Good looking costumes, I especially loved seeing Hallie in her brown glasses. Where was cute little Harry though? And sorry to hear you are not feeling well, hope you're doing better.
Harrison was freezing cold and not in costume so we don't have any festive pictures of him!
And so why 11 dollars for Hallie? Seems like a funny number.
I told her I 'd give her 10 dollars and she said she would only do it for 11!
Post a Comment