Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sleep"full" nights here we come!!

Yes it's true Harrison is getting tubes!!  Our appointment with the ENT to discuss the possibility of tubes was yesterday and his surgery is now scheduled for Friday!!  Hallie had tubes put in when she was 13 months and from day 1 she slept all night and never had another ear infection.  I 'm hoping for similar results with Harry because I AM TIRED!!!!! AND. . . Harrison has been so sad when he's not drugged up on pain killers.  I suppose I will be able to save a little money not having to buy so much motrin and tylenol!  I guess that's how we will afford the surgery.   

2 comments:

Marlyce said...

Oh he is a cutie, look at those eyes. Well I am very excited for you and when I am sleeping through the night tonight, I will remember you in my dreams and hopefully see you there on Friday night! Anyway, we are beyond excited for you to come in June. You'll have to give us the details, we can't wait!

katielovie said...

I have tubes (i'm 17) because i had pretty much a constant ear infection for 1 year strait....and they did help soo much!! They helped a lot! in fact, mine just fell out (that hurts a bit) and i'm getting them re-put in. they help. so much