Friday, February 13, 2009

Hallie got in the car yesterday after school excited to show me her tooth. . . . it was flipped over onto it's side barely hanging on!!  I wish I had taken a picture, but  YUCK, I hate teeth especially having to look at them when kids have wiggly ones.  Am I ever so glad pulling teeth is Daves department!!!  I told Hallie to wait until dad got home and he could take care of it and then nicely asked her not to show me again.  Dave got home just before dinner and Hallie was all excited again and asked if everyone could go to the hospital this time. . . . . she thought Dave would take her in like before.  When we told her it was so loose  she didn't need to go in and have a shot before daddy took it out, she got scared and begged to go in and have a shot first.  WHAT?  You've got to be kidding me, she would rather have a shot first?  Only an oral surgeon's kid would be like that I guess!

Here's the after picture.  You might say, she's having a hard time eating, but it does take a lot less time to brush every day!

1 comment:

Marlyce said...

I can't get over how different she looks without those teeth. It still seems so crazy that she is even old enough to be losing teeth.