Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date!

Pulling teeth is how we do daddy/daughter dates in our house. . . . . . . . Hallie really wanted her 2 loose teeth out last night, so Dave took her to work and yanked them while I put all the boys to bed.  She came home so excited to have her teeth out and so excited to have stayed up late with daddy!
This morning, she was a little sore and didn't want to eat her Cheerios, but she was still happy to have them out!  

3 comments:

my3boyz said...

I love it that she wanted to get her teeth pulled. Reed will not pull his tooth out until it is practically hanging by a thread

April said...

That is the coolest Daddy/daughter date I've ever heard!

Matheson Family said...

That's really cool, I can't wait to pull my kids teeth. But I can't wait tell June and I get to pull lots of teeth.