Dave is officially done with radiation!! We can't wait for him to have more energy again!!! He will meet with the radiation oncologist again Nov. 18 for blood tests and than we are done with cancer, hopefully!! For the next 2 years Dave will have CT scans every 3-6 months and then for 3 years after that, CT scans once a year.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
No more feeling crappy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Thanks for the update!! I've been wondering how you all are doing!! Keep us posted and you're in our prayers!!
Yeah!! I am gald to hear the wonderful news!
Hooray!! W're glad all is well, you've been in our prayers.
Hello Cleverlys!!! We just wanted to let you know that we have been thinking of you often and praying for the best. Let us know when you guys are in town next! Love, the Griggs
Ashley and Dave,
I am so glad to hear that Dave is feeling better. I am glad for the update because I've been wondering how you guys are doing. Take Care.
So glad to hear that everything is okay! What a wonderful blessing.
I'm glad the radiation course is finished and will pray for good results with the radiation oncologist in a couple of weeks. We love you guys!
Was Dave feeling welling enough to give his annual performance as "Bob the Builder"? We'll be waiting for the pictures.
Post a Comment