
I have been following the story of Stephanie and Christian Nielson from the beginning and just read this. . . . I do not even have words to explain how amazing this family is! I know their strength comes from a very loving Heavenly Father and I know they recognize this and feel Him near!!
You can follow Stephanie's sister's blog here.
3 comments:
I remember you telling me about this story a couple of months ago. WOW! That is an amazing family, I was crying while reading the article. They are definitely one blessed family. They need all the prayers they can get.
I believe today is your Happy Birthday day. I'm probably off by a couple of days, but I'm quite confident I at least got the right week. So, happy birthday. And I also hear you guys are done with radiation, so congrats on that as well!
I didn't think you were stalking me, rather just using my blog to get to everybody else's. Which I am completely fine with.
Post a Comment