
Yesterday was Haden' s birthday. We had a little last minute birthday party for him with his friends last week when mom was here so instead of making another birthday cake for him he got to have "fire", as he calls it, on his chicken nuggets.

Here is the pitcure of Haden's little friends who came to his birthday party last week. (left to right is Drew, Wyatt, Haden, and Gabe) Wyatt is the oldest of the bunch, he just turned 3 last month and the youngest is Gabe, he will be 3 the end of Oct. The nice "do rags" were part of the cowboy treasure hunt but the boys liked them better this way.

One of Haden's favorite things to eat is macaroni. He could eat almost a whole box if I let him. Luckily Harrison also likes it so he has to share!

Haden has been going to an art class at the Y. He loves it!! It is called messy bees because they get to make huge messes and then we leave. This is a neckless he made! His favorite thing he has done in class is playing in shaving cream that completely covered the table!

Haden loves holding Harrison! He keeps asking to hold Harrison on the couch because, "he loves it, mom!" I wish he was always this nice to Harrison. Today he thought that while we were at the grocery store he'd keep Harrison happy by hitting him in the back and pulling on his jacket.
4 comments:
Oh my word, the kids are growing up so fast, I can't believe how grown up Haden looks. And all that hair...wasn't he just bald? Happy birthday Haden! Good news, Rich has a second interview in Idaho Falls on Thursday, so think happy thoughts. I'm trying to convince Rich that we need to find a house in Shelley, we'll keep you posted.
Happy Birthday, Haden!!! Ashley, your blog is very cute, good work:)
Happy birthday to Haden! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten...they are all so cute! I heard you were in Lincoln last week. It would've been fun to see you. Maybe next time...
ashley, could you email me the picks of the boys from the party....they are too cute!!!!
Post a Comment