Friday, September 5, 2008

Updates in Hallie (and for now) Harrison's room!


Before. . .












After. . . 





Hallie loves her room!!  She is very good at keeping it clean and organized with everything hid away in her new baskets so I don't have to go crazy seeing all the junk she keeps!

I was a little worried at first about the green we choose, but now I really like it!  Mom also bought new bedding for Hal so our plans are to swap it out with the bedspread I made her.  I spent so much time on it I'm just not ready to send it to goodwill!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I love the color!! Our poor little guy gets to spend who knows how long in a purple room with Ella. There are no other rooms. Hopefully we'll move before he cares.

Marlyce said...

I absolutely love the color as well. All of the rooms look great. And may I say your posting is just outstanding as well. I hope you didn't get too burned out and won't be posting for another year :)

Laker Family said...

All the rooms look great! I love the built-in with the organizers, such a cute room.