Monday, October 15, 2007

I finally got the pictures figured out so here are some updated pictures of the kids!


The kids decorated their bikes with Dave for the 4th of July parade that was at the church.

Dallin and Hallie's 1st day of school! Hallie loves going to school finally and Dallin is very excited to be back so he can meet new friends and have people to play with. Oh, and Hallie got 2 new pairs of glasses for school. These brown ones that I picked out we don't see much because she picked out blue ones that get used quite a bit!
Harry, 5 months! He already has his 1st two teeth. They both came in the same weekend. I was so glad because he wasn't as awnery until he ended up with croup!!

11 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

Yeah! I cant believe how big everyone is! And it hasnt been that long! You guys have such cute kids! And Dallin and Hallie look so grown up! Bryson is still trying to cut his two bottom teeth! Well it is nice to see how you're doing! I want to see more pics of your house too!

Tarver Family said...

Nice to see the kids. Wow have they grown! Glad to hear things are doing great!

katielovie said...

They are all so cute!!

Marlyce said...

Way to go Ashley, we are just proud of your computer skills :) However, some pictures of the inside of the house could be fun too. How's life with 2 in school and 2 at home?

Joni Wiedrich said...

Glad to see some pictures! Your kids are so cute...Dallin is handsome (he might be getting too old to be called cute?)...anyway, hope you are doing well!

Emily said...

The picture of Harry could be one of Dallin or Hayden's baby photos. Good luck keeping their baby photos separate. What a cute family. I love seeing your kids grow up!

Lacy said...

wow look at you with some real pictures on here! Your house looks adorable from what I can tell! I love the colors! Keep up the good blogs it is nice to check in on our old mahoney friends

Evige said...

Those are great pictures. Your kids are growing up way too fast.

Breanna said...

your children have gotten so big :) it's nice to hear that you are all doing well. Keep posting, it's nice to hear houw things are going. have a happy halloween.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! I hope you have had a great one!

Marlyce said...

I missed your birthday, can't believe I did that. I had been reminding myself, then I went and missed it. Well happy belated birthday!